The Management company Aramark wanted to implement a mobile grab n' go service after the breakfast bell. The unit needed to be easy to move and easily set up.
The goal was the ability to serve the students outside of the cafeteria and offer after breakfast service.
The Multiteria Solution
Multiteria customized the Retail Xtension breakfast grab n go cart according to the director’s needs and was able to provide a mobile, self-contained concept was exactly what the food service program needed in order to serve students in the school’s auditorim as an additional after breakfast service.
The school is averaging around $400 per week/$1600 month (this is after his traditional” in the cafeteria breakfast” closes down) on extra items available until 8:30 am
RETAIL XTENSION VIDEO:
- Built on a stainless steel tubular body framework; retractable s/s counter slides into main counter for storage & ease of moving
- Over structure with LED light box for “branding” Cafe
- Light switch & power box on back of unit; prewired with (2) 120V convenience receptacles
- One single power cord. We can modify any electrical configuration
Summary of Project:
- Operator: Management Company Aramark/William Penn
- Fabricated in Multiteria Facility – West Milwaukee, WI
- Multiteria Rep: Val Schindewolf, One Source Reps, Sharon Hill, PA
- Sold and installed by: N/A
- Multiteria Project design: Mike Egan, Sherie Peterson