- Culinary Experience: 35 years. Culinary training at Scarlet Oaks CDC in Sharonville Ohio.
- Culinary Style: Southern regional cuisine.
- Favorite Meal: Fried chicken breast blt sandwich on toasted Hawaiian bread with Thai chili ranch sauce.
- Food Items I Can’t Live Without: Graeters Mint Chocolate Chip Ice Cream.
- Favorite Sports Teams: New York Yankees and Dallas Cowboys.
- Food Service Goals: Eventually teach at high school vocational school level and get into kitchen design and redesign to help others be more efficient and organized.
- Career Highlights: Catering to the University of Georgia sky suites for all UGA football games.